Clues and Capers Crew - Clue #2
- Type d'élément
- Addie’s Vision
You asked what represents WI for the team & me?
It’s connecting with new friends & our community.
We get together to have some fun,
And learn new skills from everyone.
This caper lead us to Shirley’s home,
To answer the clue with this little poem.
We’ve built a Lego village with love & care,
Including Lego ladies, who represent what we share.
WI supports local causes, big and small,
To make our world, a better place for all.
This was Addie’s vision years ago,
And it’s still the WI we know!
- Submission part of the WISH challenge for WI's 125th anniversary
- avr 2022
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 43.24495 Longitude: -80.25144
- Carol Cain
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Détenteur du droit d'auteur
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioCourriel:email@example.com
Adresse postale d'agence552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6