Muskoka Treasure Seekers - Clue#2
- Type d'élément
- Creation Name: Gardening it's so exciting, you may just wet your plants!!
It was a Friday afternoon and the Muskoka Treasure Seekers were just finishing lunch when Clue #2 arrived! We were so excited!
The sun was shining as we started on Clue #2.
Let's plant a Garden we thought, Treasure seeker Amanda, Melinda and Kelli have planted many gardens, but Treasure seeker Michelle not so much.
But she was eager to learn from her fellow sisters.
We started planting some pretty Lego flowers. Because who doesn't love Lego flowers?
Our next goal was to plant some seeds for our Lego vegetable garden, in hopes of producing a plentiful Harvest.
We were so lucky to have a Junior helper (Vivian), daughter of treasure seeker Michelle join in on our fun.
As we built the Lego house and Lego Garden we shared stories of how we like to Quilt and some baking tips.
After a few hours of building and planting, dirt in our nails, sore knees, and tons of laughs, we captured a photo of the Muskoka Treasure seekers, Michelle, Amanda, Melinda, and Kelli and our beautiful Lego Garden creation.
We can't wait for our next Clue!
- Submission part of the WISH challenge for WI's 125th anniversary
- avr 2022
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 44.90011 Longitude: -79.36633
- Michelle Robinson
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Détenteur du droit d'auteur
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioCourriel:email@example.com
Adresse postale d'agence552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6