The DAME’S - Clue #2
- Type d'élément
- ASSESSABLE TRANSPORTATION THROUGHOUT THE COUNTY
What a fun project this turned out to be, acting like kids again!!!
The DAME’S decided we would use our LEGO blocks to build a bus to represent Assessable Transportation throughout the County. This is a project Prince Edward District W.I. Has been working on for approximately 40 years. We have a ramp for occupant to be able to enter bus using whatever device they need. (In the case of this bus the first step is the hardest but we did the best we could LOL😁)!!!
Our bus as you can see is waiting for our next client with the driver ready to help.
You will notice the yellow line on the road which was a resolution put forth from Women’s Institute and passed
in 1985. As a side note as well a resolution again put forth by Women’s Institute in 1998 that it be mandatory all School Buses be fitted with a safety bar on the front to ensure greater safety for children crossing in front of bus to be seen by the driver.
- Submission part of the WISH challenge for WI's 125th anniversary
- avr 2022
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 44.00012 Longitude: -77.24946
- Evelyn Price
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Détenteur du droit d'auteur
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioCourriel:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse postale d'agence552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6