South Cochrane District WI Tweedsmuir Community History Vol. 1
Publication
Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1965-1975
:
Description
Créateur
Edna R. Gettler, Author
Médias
Text
Type d'élément
Scrapbooks
Description
Curator, Edna R. Gettler provides a 3-page preface, dated May 3, 1965, including where various books were held at that time. It was noted that District books prior to 1916 were destroyed in a fire.
A table of contents is on page 7 and includes District History, District Officers, FWIO Directors, a summary of each Branch within the District, District Projects and Events, and other items (some of this is in Volumes 2 and 3).
Temiskaming District (1908-1927) was divided into 3 in 1927 - Centre, South, and Matheson (p.19). In 1943 Cochrane South was added to make 4 Districts. A map of Cochrane South is on p.27, with the following page listing the branches from 1943 to 1965.
Notes
The full book is hand-written, with a few maps and photos.
Éditeur
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Date de l'original
1965-1975
Sujet(s)
Langage de l'élément
English
Couverture géographique
  • Ontario, Canada
    Latitude: 48.65017 Longitude: -80.68307
Licence de Creative Commons
by-nc-nd [lisez plus]
Déclaration de droit d'auteur
Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Détenteur du droit d'auteur
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Emplacement d'original
Original perhaps at Cochrane Public Library
Conditions d'utilisation
For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
Notes de reproduction
Contact the holder of the original.
Contacter
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Courriel:fwio@fwio.on.ca
Adresse Internet:
Adresse postale d'agence
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6
905-662-2691
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!

thumbnail








South Cochrane District WI Tweedsmuir Community History Vol. 1


Curator, Edna R. Gettler provides a 3-page preface, dated May 3, 1965, including where various books were held at that time. It was noted that District books prior to 1916 were destroyed in a fire.
A table of contents is on page 7 and includes District History, District Officers, FWIO Directors, a summary of each Branch within the District, District Projects and Events, and other items (some of this is in Volumes 2 and 3).
Temiskaming District (1908-1927) was divided into 3 in 1927 - Centre, South, and Matheson (p.19). In 1943 Cochrane South was added to make 4 Districts. A map of Cochrane South is on p.27, with the following page listing the branches from 1943 to 1965.