For 34 years the Prince Edward District W.I. has held an Art & Craft Sale. It was decided then that the major proceeds of this sale would be for accessible transportation for the county, for Seniors and the disabled. In 2007 this came to fruition as $100,000 was donated to help purchase a bus, hire a driver and get the "on demand" bus on the road. Each year a minimum of $5,000 is donated towards the cause. The bus now runs 5 days a week.
Accessible Transportation in Prince Edward County
- Prince Edward District member and former president, Joan Williams welcoming Mr. & Mrs. Allison coming off the Quinte Access Bus to attend our Art & Craft Sale.
- Langage de l'élément
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 44.09917 Longitude: -77.57755
- Wilma de Wolde
- Licence de Creative Commons
- [lisez plus]
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Détenteur du droit d'auteur
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Conditions d'utilisation
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Notes de reproduction
- Contact the holder of the original
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioCourriel:firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse postale d'agence552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6
- Texte intégral