The Story of the Village of Lakeside, First Half of the 1900's
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1908-2002
- Daniel James Wilson, Author
- Type d'élément
- The 80+-page book was composed by fact, stories, and photographs preserved from the family of Daniel Earl and Ida Sophia (nee Clark) Wilson.
The photographs are from 1908 to 1944. There is information and photographs on many aspects of this area, including stores, post office, schools, summer dance pavilion and organizations. Many photos of trains and rail stations as Daniel Wilson worked for railway. There is also information on the Blanchard Municipal Telephone Exchange. The last page has photo of the author.
- This story was created for a 2002 community presentation by grandson, Daniel James Wilson.
- Daniel James Wilson
- Date de l'original
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 43.20009 Longitude: -81.01643
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Détenteur du droit d'auteur
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Emplacement d'original
- Part of the Lakeside WI Tweedsmuir Community History Collection. The author gave the book to Lakeside WI, as Ida Wilson was a WI member.
- Notes de reproduction
- Please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioCourriel
Adresse postale d'agence552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6