Snake River WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Vol 1: 1952-1979
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON),  - [ 1980]
- Type d'élément:
- "Foreword" written by Lady Tweedsmuir
Adelaide Hunter Hoodless
Branch Officers 1952 - 1979
15th Anniversary, 1967
Programme - 25th Anniversary, Snake River W.I., June 8, 1977
Snake River W.I. Grandmother's Meeting, Sept. 20, 1954
Snake River W.I. Grandmother's Meeting, Sept. 24, 1956
North Renfrew District W.I., 58th District Annual Convention, May 18, 1966
Snake River W.I., Centennial Tea, April 5, 1967
North Renfrew Conference, May 1954
90th Birthday - Thomas Smith
Snake River Telephone Company
Snake River Telephone Association
Early Navigator on Upper Ottawa, Daniel Keyworth Cowley
Cobden in 1895
Farm Histories - South part Lot 13, 2nd Con., Twp of Westmeath
- West 1/2 Lot 6, Con.2, Twp. of Westmeath W.M.L.
- East 1/2 Lot 3, 1st Con., West Muskrat Lake, Westmeath Twp.
- Lot 6, 2nd Con., Twp. of Westmeath W.M.L.
- Huckabone's Farm
- Lot 12, 1st Con., Twp. of Westmeath
- Lot 5, Con. 2, Westmeath Twp.
- West 1/2 Lot 10, Con.2, Eckford Farm
- Lot 7, Cpn.2, Westmeath Twp., Shields' Farm
School Histories - S.S. No. 11
- S.S. No. 8
Bethel United Church
St. Patrick's Anglican Church
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Date de l'original:
-  - [ 1980]
- Couverture géographique:
- Licence de Creative Commons:
- [lisez plus]
- Emplacement d'original:
- Upper Ottawa Valley Genealogical Group Library
- Conditions d'utilisation:
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Notes de reproduction:
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Adresse postale d'agence
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6