South Macaulay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 2
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON),  - 
- Type d'élément
- Adelaide Hoodless
Farmer's Magazine, August 1944
Programme - South Macaulay W.I. 1960-61
Schools of Macaulay Twp.
Macaulay Pioneers - Joseph Zimmerman
- Mr. & Mrs. James McNee
- Ada Kellett
45th Wedding Anniversaries - Mr. & Mrs. Donald Kerr, Dec. 23, 1971
- Frank Edwin Denniss & Jessie Evelyn Arnott, Dec. 25, 1981
40th Wedding Anniversaries - Mr. & Mrs. Charles Ruttan, May 6
- Ed & Marion Rittan, July 3, 1981
- Phyllis & Oscar Leeder, June 2, 1985
- Ed Ruttan & Marion Doley, July 4, 1981
25th Wedding Anniversary - Mr. & Mrs. Charles Taylor
- Mr. & Mrs. Wes Baker
South Macaulay W.I.
90th Birthday - Laura Gohm
South Macaulay W.I., Programme 1914
50th Wedding Anniversary - Charles Ruttan & Florence Boyd, May 4, 1982
100th Anniversary South Macaulay W.I.
- Book cover made of plywood in 1969 at a woodworking shop owned and operated by Karl Whalen
It was printed and painted by Laurel Hough, who owns a design and painting shop. Both boys were born in the Muskoka area
Mrs. George Peacock, 1940
Mrs. George Peacock, 1950
Miss Emma Jane Ennis
Mrs. George Sterritt, 1970
Mrs. George Sterritt, 1976
Mrs. Murray Peacock, 1976
Mrs. Wilbert White, 1982
Mrs. Edward Ruttan, 1994
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Date de l'original
-  - 
- Couverture géographique
Latitude: 44.90011 Longitude: -79.36633
- Déclaration de droit d'auteur
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Détenteur du droit d'auteur
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Conditions d'utilisation
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Notes de reproduction
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioCourrielfwio@fwio.on.caAdresse Internet
Adresse postale d'agence552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6