Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1
Publication:
Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), [1949]-[1994]
:


Description
Créateur:
Mildmay Women's Institute, Creator
Médias:
Text
Image
Type d'élément:
Scrapbooks
Description:
Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1

Mildmay WI History
Program and Officer lists from:
- 1949 (date of founding, includes list of Charter Members)
- 1950-51, includes a photograph of members
- 1951-52
- 1952-53, includes a photograph of members
- 1953-54
- 1954-55
- 1955-56
- 1956-57
- 1957-58
- 1958-59 (includes several photographs of members)
- 1959-60
- 1960-61 (includes a photograph of members)
- 1961-62
- 1962-63
- 1963-64 (includes photographs of members)
- 1964-65
- 1965-66 (includes photographs of members)
- 1966-67 (includes conference group photo and Centennial Celebrations)
- 1967-68 (includes photograph of members)
- Programme for Officers' Conference, 1967 and photograph
- Programme for Anniversary Banquet, 1967
- 1968-69 (includes photographs of members)
- 1969-70
- 1970-71
- 1971-72 (including 75th anniversary luncheon program for Women's Institutes in Ontario)
- 1972-73 (including program for Grey and Bruce Area Convention and Officers' Conference)
- 1973-74 (including several photographs of members)
- 1974-75
- 1975-76
- 1976-77 (including International Plowing Match programs)
- 1977-78
- 1978-79 (including photographs of members and 30th anniversary banquet)
- 1979-80
- 1980-81 (including photograph of members)
- Programme for Grey-Bruce Area Convention, 1981
- 1981-82 (including several photographs of members)
- 1982-83 (including photographs of members)
- 1983-84 (including brochure for Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead and photographs of members
- 1984-85 (including photographs of members and branch outings)
- 1986-87
- 1987-88
- 1988-89 (including photographs of 40th anniversary dinner)
- 1989-90 (including photographs of members)
- 1990-91 (including newspaper clippings about meetings)
- 1991-92 (including photographs of members)
- 1992-93 (including photographs of members/events)
- 1993-94 (including photographs of members/events/ 45th anniversary)

- Newspaper clippings about disbandment of Mildmay WI, 1994

History of Mildmay
- First Settlers
- Changing the name of Mernersville
- History of the Village of Mildmay
- Summaries of some of the first settlers of the village and their occupations
- Photographs of Elora in 1925
- Early photographs of Mildmay (early 1900s): main street
- Map of Mildmay
- Map of Mildmay, 1976
- Newspaper clippings about construction of Mildmay-Carrick Recreation Complex, 1977
- Mildmay waterworks and sewage treatment plant
- Various local newspaper clippings: 1980
- Photographs of construction work on Main Street, 1981
- Formosa Old Boy's Reunion, 1980
- History of Public School No. 1 Carrick (later S.S. No 1B Carrick)
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church

Development of Industries of Mildmay
- The Hamel Factory

Various Mildmay Businesses/Services
- Dentist
- Commercial Hotel
- Post Office
- Bankers
- Mildmay Fire Department
- Mildmay Public Library
- Mildmay Swimming Pools
- Mildmay Rotary Club
- Mildmay Lions Club
- Mildmay Park

- Wedding announcements
- Anniversary announcements (milestones)
- Mildmay war memorials
Éditeur:
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Date de l'original:
[1949]-[1994]
Sujet(s):
Langage de l'élément:
English
Couverture géographique:
  • Ontario, Canada
    Latitude: 44.05009 Longitude: -81.11644
Licence de Creative Commons:
by-nc [lisez plus]
Déclaration de droit d'auteur:
Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Détenteur du droit d'auteur:
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Emplacement d'original:
Mildmay Library
Conditions d'utilisation:
For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
Notes de reproduction:
Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
Contacter
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Courriel
Adresse Internet
Adresse postale d'agence
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6
905-662-2691
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!










Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1


Mildmay WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1

Mildmay WI History
Program and Officer lists from:
- 1949 (date of founding, includes list of Charter Members)
- 1950-51, includes a photograph of members
- 1951-52
- 1952-53, includes a photograph of members
- 1953-54
- 1954-55
- 1955-56
- 1956-57
- 1957-58
- 1958-59 (includes several photographs of members)
- 1959-60
- 1960-61 (includes a photograph of members)
- 1961-62
- 1962-63
- 1963-64 (includes photographs of members)
- 1964-65
- 1965-66 (includes photographs of members)
- 1966-67 (includes conference group photo and Centennial Celebrations)
- 1967-68 (includes photograph of members)
- Programme for Officers' Conference, 1967 and photograph
- Programme for Anniversary Banquet, 1967
- 1968-69 (includes photographs of members)
- 1969-70
- 1970-71
- 1971-72 (including 75th anniversary luncheon program for Women's Institutes in Ontario)
- 1972-73 (including program for Grey and Bruce Area Convention and Officers' Conference)
- 1973-74 (including several photographs of members)
- 1974-75
- 1975-76
- 1976-77 (including International Plowing Match programs)
- 1977-78
- 1978-79 (including photographs of members and 30th anniversary banquet)
- 1979-80
- 1980-81 (including photograph of members)
- Programme for Grey-Bruce Area Convention, 1981
- 1981-82 (including several photographs of members)
- 1982-83 (including photographs of members)
- 1983-84 (including brochure for Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead and photographs of members
- 1984-85 (including photographs of members and branch outings)
- 1986-87
- 1987-88
- 1988-89 (including photographs of 40th anniversary dinner)
- 1989-90 (including photographs of members)
- 1990-91 (including newspaper clippings about meetings)
- 1991-92 (including photographs of members)
- 1992-93 (including photographs of members/events)
- 1993-94 (including photographs of members/events/ 45th anniversary)

- Newspaper clippings about disbandment of Mildmay WI, 1994

History of Mildmay
- First Settlers
- Changing the name of Mernersville
- History of the Village of Mildmay
- Summaries of some of the first settlers of the village and their occupations
- Photographs of Elora in 1925
- Early photographs of Mildmay (early 1900s): main street
- Map of Mildmay
- Map of Mildmay, 1976
- Newspaper clippings about construction of Mildmay-Carrick Recreation Complex, 1977
- Mildmay waterworks and sewage treatment plant
- Various local newspaper clippings: 1980
- Photographs of construction work on Main Street, 1981
- Formosa Old Boy's Reunion, 1980
- History of Public School No. 1 Carrick (later S.S. No 1B Carrick)
- Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church

Development of Industries of Mildmay
- The Hamel Factory

Various Mildmay Businesses/Services
- Dentist
- Commercial Hotel
- Post Office
- Bankers
- Mildmay Fire Department
- Mildmay Public Library
- Mildmay Swimming Pools
- Mildmay Rotary Club
- Mildmay Lions Club
- Mildmay Park

- Wedding announcements
- Anniversary announcements (milestones)
- Mildmay war memorials