Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3
Publication
Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), [ca. 1991]-[ca. 2005]
:
Description
Créateur
Glasgow Women's Institute, Creator
Médias
Text
Image
Type d'élément
Scrapbooks
Description
Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3

Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, Brown, Campbell, Carswell, Cherry, Dmytrychyn, Eady, Ferguson, Forrest, Gillan, Graham, Hamilton, Hutson, Lavallee, Laventure, Lundy, Kilgore, Mackie, McArthur, McIntosh, McLean, McMillan, Misner, Murphy, Neil, Perneel, Robertson, Russett, Scobie, Stewart, Sutherland, Tough, and Young

Besides information concerning the branch and its activities, the volumes contain history of early settlement, various buildings and industries, and events in the area. The following are some specifics:

Volume 3 has more farm and house histories, list of land owners, 1923 school picture with names and list of students with birth dates and father’s name.
Éditeur
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Date de l'original
[ca. 1991]-[ca. 2005]
Sujet(s)
Langage de l'élément
English
Couverture géographique
Déclaration de droit d'auteur
Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Détenteur du droit d'auteur
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
Emplacement d'original
Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives
Conditions d'utilisation
For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
Notes de reproduction
Contact the holder of the original.
Contacter
Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
Courriel
Adresse Internet
Adresse postale d'agence
552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6
905-662-2691
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit




Vous n'avez pas de compte? Inscrivez-vous!

thumbnail








Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3


Glasgow WI Tweedsmuir Community History - Volume 3

Glasgow is a hamlet near the centre of McNab Township in Renfrew County. A nearby original hamlet was Lundy’s Corners. The Glasgow WI formed in 1914, disbanded in 1928 and rejoined in March 1948. Some families mentioned are Affleck, Anderson, Brown, Campbell, Carswell, Cherry, Dmytrychyn, Eady, Ferguson, Forrest, Gillan, Graham, Hamilton, Hutson, Lavallee, Laventure, Lundy, Kilgore, Mackie, McArthur, McIntosh, McLean, McMillan, Misner, Murphy, Neil, Perneel, Robertson, Russett, Scobie, Stewart, Sutherland, Tough, and Young

Besides information concerning the branch and its activities, the volumes contain history of early settlement, various buildings and industries, and events in the area. The following are some specifics:

Volume 3 has more farm and house histories, list of land owners, 1923 school picture with names and list of students with birth dates and father’s name.